The active ingredient in Decapeptyl 3.75 injections is Triptorelin. Triptorelin works similarly to GnRH which is a hormone that stimulates the release of pituitary gonadotropins. Gonadotropins, in turn, control hormonal secretions by the ovaries.
Initial use of Decapeptyl 3.75 which contains Triptorelin can increase the amount of luteinising hormone and follicle stimulating hormone that is released from the pituitary gland. This further leads to increase in increased estrogen production in women. But triptorelin also desensitizes the pituitary gland which leads to low production of FSH and LH and stops the production of estrogens in women. The low hormone levels can be used for treatment of disorders that are linked to estrogen production.
Decapeptyl 3.75mg has also shown positive results for treatments of conditions like endometriosis. The usage of this medication stops unwanted growth of uterine tissue, and uterine fibroids and reduces the size of fibroids either prior to or instead of surgery. The Decapeptyl Ferring medication should be used only as directed by your doctor.
Common side effects of Decapeptyl 3.75mg include:
* Hot flashes
* Night sweats
* Emotional irritability
* Breast size changes
* Decreased libido
* Vaginal dryness
* Sore muscles
Contact your doctor immediately if you experience the following symptoms:
* Heart palpitations
* Extreme anxiety or depression
* Shortness of breath or tight chest
* Numbness or tingling of hands or feet
* Skin rash, hives, or itching
* Abdominal pain or swelling
* Decapeptyl 3.75 should not be used by women who are breastfeeding.
* Use of Decapeptyl 3.75 mg results in small loss in bone density, some of which may not be reversible. Patients with osteoporosis risk factors are advised to avoid GnRH-a use beyond six months.
* Decapeptyl 3.75 may cause temporary increase in endometriosis pain at beginning of treatment.
We are the primary Decapeptyl depot and we provide this medication at affordable prices. Contact us today to know how to order this medication.
Learn more about Reproductive Therapy: IVF
Learn more about Reproductive Therapy: Egg Donation